Thursday 20 October 2011

Embellished Jumper #1

Sorry it's been a whole month since my last post - I've been busy with other things and haven't had the time to fix up much! Anyway, I find jumpers very boring in general and have taken it upon myself to spice them up a bit this Winter. I bought the diamante disk motif's from Josy Rose in Fuchsia/Crystal and Nickle/Crystal and I am very pleased with how it turned out! The jumper itself, from Next, feels beautifully soft on the skin and now I just love it that little bit more :)
After -

























Before -

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!! And I love Josy Rose!! :D xx

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove this jumper, it's gorgeous <3 Hope you start posting again in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this - such great embellissements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the way this turned out!! It's amazing and I can't belive how boring it was before :D
    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea! It looks great!

    I've recently started my own lifestyle blog, please check it out on...
    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comment moderation is on so I will definitely be reading every single comment you all leave me :)